This is the easiest & perfect 4 ingredients Nutella Cookies!
Bake at 7 minutes if you want it to be chewy & crunchy but it u prefer it crunchy then bake up to 8,9 and change the flour to self rising flour.
A batch can make up to 30 pieces, perfect for party and as a gift or even for yourself to much it all 😛
BIG REMINDER this cookies spread significantly please spoon with big space in between mixture.
Store in a container to keep it fresh!
HERE A VIDEO ON HOW I MAKE IT:
- 1 medium egg
- 150g Nutella
- 30g sugar
- 5 tablespoon flour
- OPTIONAL: salt
- Whisk egg & sugar until fluffy
- Mix in nutella.
- Sieve the flour onto mixture and mix well.
- Pipe/Spoon the mixture on bakign paper
- bake at 170C for 7-9 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: sprinkle some salt on top after let it cool.